Wednesday, July 23, 2008
6 Weeks
So...all of our friends are into blogging and I guess we'll have to be more consistent with that on here. 6 weeks have flown by fast and little Talei is smiling more often and is more responsive now. Now, I understand what most of my "already parents" friends meant by..."the first few weeks will just be feed em, burp em, change em mode until the 2nd or 3rd month..." All I can say is, having her smile back and moving her mouth to copy me is all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She is so Beautiful! I have been waiting to see pics of this little one for awhile.. It's about time you started blogging! It's fun and pretty easy! It's seriously like keeping a journal.
Hope you're doing well! I'll give you a call soon so I can see you before we move.
I didn't realize how fast you and Sake got together. The blog is beautiful! Keep posting and keep us in the loop!
Oh my gosh! Hi guys! Melinda- remember i got your email at that reunion a few months ago? Well, i must've written it down wrong cuz i've tried to email you and it hasn't worked. Anyway, I'm stoked that you're blogging - and SO EXCITED about your little one- so crazy right? Congrats and talk to you soon!
getting any sleep yet?? ;)
What a cute little girl! The lack of sleep is pretty rough, sounds like you're staying pretty positive though. Saki and I were sad we didn't get to see you when we stopped by! We'd love to see more wedding photos! Elizabeth and Saki
We would love to see more baby and family photos! :D
Hey just found your bolg!!! here is ours... http://haleynsalesisika.blogspot.com/ hope you had a fun Halloween!!! ofa atu.... :)
Post a Comment